Tel: (408)733-1878 | (408)992-0218 Clinic  
 Eng  中文  한국어

Transcript Request

  • The request for an official UEWM Transcript must be done in writing.
  • Email requests will not be accepted.
  • Same-day or rush service for official transcripts is not available.
  • Click the following link and complete the Transcript Request Form.

If you cannot download the Transcript Request Form, please write a letter requesting your transcript and include the following information:

  • Full Name
  • Any previous name(s) you may have attended under
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Current address and phone number
  • Email Address
  • Dates of attendance
  • Complete address of where to mail transcript(s)

Mail Request

Please mail-in your payment with a completed Transcript Request Form.

Mail your request to:

University of East-West Medicine
Office of the Registrar
595 Lawrence Expressway
Sunnyvale, CA 94805

Fax Request

Please fax a completed Credit Card Authorization Form and your Transcript Request Form to the Registrar's Office at (408) 636-7705.

In-Person Request

In-person requests may be submitted in the Registrar's Office. Transcript Request forms are available in the office or on-line . Forms must be fully completed and submitted with payment. A valid Photo ID is also required.

Questions or comments?

Methods of Payment

There is a $10 fee for each transcript. Please see Transcript Regulations below:

  • Personal check (made payable to the " University of East-West Medicine ") or
  • U.S. money order or
  • Cash or
  • Credit Card

Transcripts Regulations

  1. Please allow up to 7 business days to process routine requests. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible.
  2. Transcripts are not released without student signature. Request by persons other than the student will not be honored without written authorization from the student and picture identification.
  3. Transcripts are not issued until all accounts with the University are cleared.
  4. Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must apply directly to each school for copies of their transcripts.
  5. If you have recently completed course work and wish to verify that your grades will appear on your transcript, you can call (408) 738-9888 and ask to speak to the registrar to confirm that your current grades are on your record before making your request.